Samun collection

Welcome to English speaking friends from everywhere around the world!
Rispondi
samun
junior
junior

Samun collection

Messaggio da samun »

Hello my nickname Samun I think some of you know me
Immagine
DaniLao
moderatore
moderatore
Contatta:

Re: Samun collection

Messaggio da DaniLao »

samun ha scritto:Hello my nickname Samun I think some of you know me
Hi Samun and welcome, I remember seeing many of your watches on WUS and I also recovered your beautiful image gallery on Yandex.

Get comfortable and enjoy
Quaestio subtilissima, utrum Chimera in vacuo bombinans possit comedere secundus intentiones, et fuit debatuta per decem hebdomadas in concilio Constantiensi
ale9191
senior
senior

Messaggio da ale9191 »

Hi Samun, welcome! I'm curious how you found us.
samun
junior
junior

Messaggio da samun »

DaniLao ha scritto: 14 feb 2022, 8:34
samun ha scritto:Hello my nickname Samun I think some of you know me
Hi Samun and welcome, I remember seeing many of your watches on WUS and I also recovered your beautiful image gallery on Yandex.

Get comfortable and enjoy
Good afternoon, thank you for the warm greeting, I was on this forum watchuseek a lot, but I broke some rules mainly due to poor knowledge of the English language and was always blocked, so I no longer have the opportunity to participate and replenish the topic on the forum watchuseek
samun
junior
junior

Messaggio da samun »

ale9191 ha scritto: 14 feb 2022, 9:07 Hi Samun, welcome! I'm curious how you found us.
I made a lot of contacts from Italy with a common topic of Soviet wristwatches, and it became interesting for me to read what issues are being discussed on thematic Internet sites by Italians.
One of my acquaintances Inhabitants of Italy told about this forum.
DaniLao
moderatore
moderatore
Contatta:

Messaggio da DaniLao »

samun ha scritto: Good afternoon, thank you for the warm greeting, I was on this forum watchuseek a lot, but I broke some rules mainly due to poor knowledge of the English language and was always blocked, so I no longer have the opportunity to participate and replenish the topic on the forum watchuseek
I understood, I thought you had been removed from WUS because, as a seller, you did not want to pay the mafia tax that they demand from traders
Quaestio subtilissima, utrum Chimera in vacuo bombinans possit comedere secundus intentiones, et fuit debatuta per decem hebdomadas in concilio Constantiensi
Rispondi